Tuesday, December 8, 2009

The Jump

I don't think I can make it. That's a really long way, it didn't look so far from the ground. Seriously this is crazy, what the hell was I thinking. I can just see it now, I don't make it by the slightest inch and I'm splattered all over the concrete. Then again maybe getting splattered would be better than going back to their taunting faces and "I told you he'd chicken out." Oh man I can't do this it's too far... fuck it I'm just gonna go for it. Just go before you can back down, that's it build up some speed and oh shit oh shit oh shit! Oh my god I'm flying, this is amazing! I think I'm gonna make it, wow the ground is coming up so fast, I wonder what my last thought will be before I land... Just a bit to go, the wind rushing past me can't be real, surely I'm not going this fast. Damn, look at their faces, none of them will ever doubt me again that's for sure! I can just see her at the back of the group, hair floating in the breeze. That expression on her faces makes this whole thing worthwhile. Aw crap here we go-THUD

No comments:

Post a Comment