Thursday, February 18, 2010

Taking a break from writing my book

Love

God

Miracles

Hypnotism

It only exists if you believe in it

So how can you believe in it?

Are we born to faith? Only when we can reason well enough to form our own conclusions do we find ourselves at a choice. Ignore our skepticism and believe simple because we have always believed?

I believe that knowledge is a false idea.
Certainty is arrogance.
The senses are easily deceived.
Everything around me could be a hallucination, or a dream, I could be in a coma right now in a world nothing like the dream one I reside in.

I'm wandering now
Do try to keep up


We like to wallow
Humans that is
"Get back on the horse"
Only implies that you don't want to


I feel so uninspired with my life
What hardship have I faced that hasn't been self inflicted?
I know I've rambled on this before
But still
:3



No comments:

Post a Comment